According to our experience over more than 20 years, our sensors don't need regular calibration maintenance, however Imagine Optic offers a of calibration check service for customers who need regular calibration certification of their tool. Our ISO 9001 certification proves that Imagine Optic products are fully conform to specifications.
Articles in this section
- How to get customer support from Imagine Optic?
- What is the damage threshold of a HASO?
- What is the difference between spatial resolution and spatial sampling?
- Is it possible to measure chromatic aberration?
- How is the Shack Hartmann sensor calibrated?
- What is the recommended interval between calibration checks?
- Does the HASO workwith extended sources?
- Does the HASO work with point sources?
- Is the system sensitive to coherence ?
- Is the system sensitive to polarization ?