Imagine Optic has a know-how of 20 years designing, manufacturing and calibrating Shack Hartmann wavefront sensors. Our control and analysis software are robust and have constantly been improved for better end-user experience. Our sensors are dedicated solutions for high end metrology. Imagine Optic sensors offer a unique certified absolute accuracy measurement as high as lambda/100.
Articles in this section
- How to get customer support from Imagine Optic?
- What is the damage threshold of a HASO?
- What is the difference between spatial resolution and spatial sampling?
- Is it possible to measure chromatic aberration?
- How is the Shack Hartmann sensor calibrated?
- What is the recommended interval between calibration checks?
- Does the HASO workwith extended sources?
- Does the HASO work with point sources?
- Is the system sensitive to coherence ?
- Is the system sensitive to polarization ?