Depending on your application, there are several parameters that you can give prioritize such as pupil size, number of sampling points, wavelengths or frequency acquisition . A list of Imagine Optic wavefront sensors is available here*. If you cannot find the sensor that you want in the catalog, we can design a custom one for you, please contact Imagine Optic to discuss your requirements.
Articles in this section
- How to get customer support from Imagine Optic?
- What is the damage threshold of a HASO?
- What is the difference between spatial resolution and spatial sampling?
- Is it possible to measure chromatic aberration?
- How is the Shack Hartmann sensor calibrated?
- What is the recommended interval between calibration checks?
- Does the HASO workwith extended sources?
- Does the HASO work with point sources?
- Is the system sensitive to coherence ?
- Is the system sensitive to polarization ?