The damage threshold of the SH sensor depends on the wavelength and the pulse duration. We usually advise not to light the sensor with a beam that is 1000 time more intense than the power (or energy) necessary for a measurement.
Articles in this section
- How to get customer support from Imagine Optic?
- What is the damage threshold of a HASO?
- What is the difference between spatial resolution and spatial sampling?
- Is it possible to measure chromatic aberration?
- How is the Shack Hartmann sensor calibrated?
- What is the recommended interval between calibration checks?
- Does the HASO workwith extended sources?
- Does the HASO work with point sources?
- Is the system sensitive to coherence ?
- Is the system sensitive to polarization ?