50 microlenses in diameter allows easy calculation of 64 Zernike. In the case where higher spatial frequencies (due to polishing errors for instance) are expected in the measured wavefront, HASO128 can be chosen.
Articles in this section
- How to get customer support from Imagine Optic?
- What is the damage threshold of a HASO?
- What is the difference between spatial resolution and spatial sampling?
- Is it possible to measure chromatic aberration?
- How is the Shack Hartmann sensor calibrated?
- What is the recommended interval between calibration checks?
- Does the HASO workwith extended sources?
- Does the HASO work with point sources?
- Is the system sensitive to coherence ?
- Is the system sensitive to polarization ?