The sensor will provide a robust wavefront measurement in the spectral range of sensitivity of the camera. Outside the calibration range, the accuracy of the measurment is not predictable. Under request, Imagine Optic can take a measurement at a chosen wavelength and provide the associated accuracy.
Articles in this section
- How to get customer support from Imagine Optic?
- What is the damage threshold of a HASO?
- What is the difference between spatial resolution and spatial sampling?
- Is it possible to measure chromatic aberration?
- How is the Shack Hartmann sensor calibrated?
- What is the recommended interval between calibration checks?
- Does the HASO workwith extended sources?
- Does the HASO work with point sources?
- Is the system sensitive to coherence ?
- Is the system sensitive to polarization ?